In this 5 module programme we will guide you the process of writing your own annual budget. This programme usually lasts 1 full day or 2 half-days when we deliver it in a class room. I have delivered this to thousands of participants on start your own business programmes and business planning programmes since 2013. You will use the video in each module to guide you through the process. You will utilise the Excel master cash flow spreadsheet to build up your budget. There is also a spreadsheet to help you calculate your sales projections. You will also use the ‘How to Write Your Own Budget Workbook’ to help you build up the information you need. In the programme we will:
- Explain how to forecast financial projections.
- Calculate your traded income/fundraising/variable income.
- This will be inserted into your master cash flow spreadsheet.
- You will then build in materials costs, set-up costs if relevant, overheads both fixed and variable and complete the cost base of the budget.
- You will then build up the other incomes and exceptional items that may arise.
- Once the first-year cash flow/budget is developed, you will develop an income statement for year 1.
- You can then look at forecasting your budget over years 2 and 3.
- Break-even sales will also be addressed.
- We will then draw conclusions and wrap-up the programme.
The course will be delivered by Dr. Ken Germaine who developed this programme.
The cost of the course is €29.95.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Projecting financial figures and estimating traded income
Module 3: set-up costs, materials costs, overheads, fixed and variable, and other incomes. Completion of year one budget
Module 4: Income statement for year 1, years 2 and 3 projections, break-even sales
Module 5: Conclusions and Wrap-up