In this 5 module programme you will be brought through the process of writing a project budget. Project budgets are very specifically designed for each particular project. The programme will start by:
- Explaining how to project figures.
- Define your main headings or work packages.
- Define the sub headings or actions covered under each main heading or work package.
- Allocate costs related to each action.
- Complete analysis of total costs involved in the project.
- Look at allocate these costs against partners or departments.
- Look at viability of project and ability of partners to make financial commitments.
- Examine how to finance a project.
- We will discuss grants and co-funding.
- Finally, we will draw conclusions and wrap up the programme.
When delivered in a class room environment this course lasts 1 full day or over 2 half-days.
The course is self directed and you can progress through the video and complete the course work at your own pace. All the templates to allow you complete your project budget are included. The course is delivered by Dr. Kenneth Germaine and is delivered by the use of video.
Cost for the course is €29.95.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes